I'm Baaaaaack!!!!

That's right long time loyal readers who have been holding out hope that I did not die...it is I! 

Old School.  I would apologize for leaving in such a haste with nary a goodbye but that isn't like me at all.

No. 

Old School does not apologize, but he will explain (am I typing in the third person?)  I've really got to stop doing that.

What I went away to do...

  1. Start another money blog
  2. Start a fitness blog
  3. Start a reselling blog
  4. Stop blogging
  5. Started reselling
So, yeah.  You could say I have varied interests.

The point is that even with all those other started (and failed) ventures, I still longed for this blog.  A blog where I could let down my hair and tell the world how it really is.  A place where face punching (MMM) is acceptable.  A place where I don't have to be my buttoned up professional self, if such a person even exists.

It's been a over a year since I've written but here I am, back at the keyboard, crackin some knuckles and takin names.  So get ready America cause you are in need of a good butt whoopin!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Net Worth Update: January

Old School's (negative) NET WORTH!!! First Edition

Net Worth Update: October 2017