10 Minute Pep Talk

So I have about 10 minutes before I have to hang the laundry up and I figured I might as well throw out a quick concept which I try and use in my life...

Where you are is the sum of your actions.

In other words, whatever your current situation is, it is a direct result of your actions.  So if you are not where you want to be, look no further for the problem than the mirror!

That's right.  But old school you say I don't, I can't, I won't, I shan't, blah blah freakin blah.  That is what is coming out of your mouth.  BLAH.  That is how you are choosing to live your life.  With BLAH!

WHY the frick would you take your power and give it away?  Does life kick you in the teeth sometime?  Yep.  Do bad things happen that are out of your control?  Absolutely.

It doesn't matter.  Like Rocky said life will beat you to your knees and keep you there if you let it.  Don't let it.  That is the simple solution.  So what if your teachers hate you at school.  So what if you are surrounded by an ocean of debt.  So what if you were beaten, hated, born with a disability, etc..

The only thing you can do to improve your situation is to improve your reaction to the events you experience daily.

Bring it every day!  Bring it so hard that you fall into bed at night exhausted and wake up happy.  Bring it so that no one can say anything negative about your efforts.  Write down what you want, stick it in your pocket, and pull that list out on the daily.

In fact, right now, I want you to write down three things that you have always wanted, like really wanted.  Now pick one out, get off your butt, and go get it.  Do whatever you have to do (legally!) and go get it!  No excuses.  Leave a comment below with what you chose, and what you are going to do.

Once you get what you want, do you feel different.  Maybe, maybe not...but the important thing is that you learned how to win.

GO WIN... Now I'm going to go fold the FREAKIN LAUNDRY YEAH!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Net Worth Update: January

Old School's (negative) NET WORTH!!! First Edition

Net Worth Update: October 2017